- Chocolate: Raw nuts/seeds.
- Oily/Fatty Snacks: Kale, leafy greens.
- Soda/Carbonated Drinks: Actual, literal bubbles.
- Chips/Salty Food: Topsoil.
- Cookies: Freudian psychology.
- Sweet Tea: A strong Southern gentleman to take care of you.
- Pasta/Carbs: Pasta/Carbs.
- Ice: The sweet release of death.
save money by not paying your bills
how can i be ready for future when i’m not even ready to get up in the morning
"If a poem hasn’t ripped apart your soul; you haven’t experienced poetry."
how many calories do I burn when I run away from my problems?
la dispute / a letter [x]
irish is such a shady language because hello is “dia duit” but directly translated it means “god be with you” and when someone says hello back they say “dia is muire duit” which means “god and mary be with you” .. its like “i see your god and i raise you the holy virgin whatcha gonna do bout it bitch”
irish isnt a language…
I WANT EVERYONE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS REALEST SHIT
cinderella by day
sinderella by night